MultiCultural Collaborative (MCC) brings together a unique multicultural and interdisciplinary team of planning and business professionals. Our approaches help build capacity in institutions and empower communities of color by providing a voice in policy and decision-making. We strengthen emerging markets and local economies by helping develop leadership, governance, and self-advocacy.
From land use to community concept and master planning, urban design, public involvement, community/economic development, cross-cultural communication, housing, and transportation, our cornerstones are:
- Community-based participatory engagement
- Public policy development
- Focus group facilitation and survey analysis
- Neighborhood stabilization strategies
- Culturally responsive approach to infrastructure investment planning
Founding Partner, Anita Yap and Associate Traci Price specialize in racial equity training and facilitation, community visioning and public policy.
Mark O. Hatfield School of Government
Portland State University
Description courtesy of MultiCultural Collaborative