Call us at the National Policy Consensus Center at (503) 725-9077 to discuss your public policy issue with an experienced project manager. You can also e-mail us at email@example.com
Some of the questions we’ll explore include:
- Does the issue or problem impact Oregonians?
- Are several people affected by the issue?
- Is there controversy around the issue?
- Are the people affected by the issue willing to work together?
If your preliminary conversation with Oregon Consensus suggests your project is appropriate for our services, our next steps could include:
- Conducting a formal assessment to understand the dynamics of the situation better
- Identifying key project participants
- Working with you and other stakeholders to design a process and select a mediator
- Providing ongoing project facilitation or agreement-seeking, oversight and evaluation
Are you looking for Land Use Board of Appeals (LUBA) mediation? Learn more about LUBA